Sunday 9 March 2014

Lifescouts - Ping Pong





I have played ping pong (table tennis. I'm going to call it table tennis.) many times over the years at home, on holidays in Gran Canaria and in my local community hall, to name a few. My mother is absolutely in love with the game. We've had a make-shift table tennis board for years at home but only really take it out in the summer. Even before that, for as long as I can remember we would play table tennis on the kitchen table. If she had the space I know my mother would dedicate a whole room to the game and buy a full length table for it. All this practice should add up to me being quite the expert but as with most sports I have no expertise in the area. I might be able to beat someone who has never before played the game - I emphasise the might.
I do however enjoy playing table-tennis as it's a lot of fun.

You can probably tell I have not got an interesting story to accompany this badge. I'm only writing this because I want to claim the badge and I needed to post something today. I promise one day I'll start writing good blog posts. Until then please hang around, it does get better.

Don't make promises you can't keep, Kate, I hear you whisper.
But those are the best kind...I reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment