Monday 11 August 2014

ROW 80: Reassess and Give Up?

I'm not going to lie because that wouldn't do any of us any good. It's been nearly two weeks since I've written anything. I'm volunteering at an art's festival at the moment but I know that's no excuse. None the less I'm going to drop out at least for a while. I've had a really great experience and ROW80 has helped me to do so much more writing that I ever would have otherwise. Everyone has been so lovely and encouraging but at the moment I can't continue. I hope everyone else is being more persistent than I am. I wish I could stick it with you. Keep writing, keep reading and keep dreaming! Have fun everyone and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with taking a break. Take some time for yourself and for all the other things in your life. Then hopefully, you will return to writing, if that is what is meant to be for you. Best wishes with whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volunteering at an art's festival sounds wonderful. I hope you're having a great time.

    All the best with your endeavours . . . writing-related and other.

    Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete