Tuesday 1 July 2014

Welcome to July!

The first month of my summer has passed me by and as per usual I haven't done a thing. That's a lie of course, in fact I've done many things such as watch a great number of movies, begin and complete numerous TV shows.


Of course I do leave the house sometimes. If only to avoid an inevitable argument with my darling mother.


And pretend that I live in a parallel universe where the mastermind of a criminal organisation is hiding out in an old ruin by my house. I've done some reading too as I've previously mentioned and even a little writing. I haven't been great on the blogging front of course.


Or take pretty pictures to convince myself that I'm not wasting my summer. I still don't believe it though.

Oh and while I'm at it I started another blog a few months back -where I procrastinate from this blog- which you can find on Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment