Wednesday 25 June 2014

Improvements and Relapses

Today is Wednesday, dear readers. For the next week I'm going to write a post a day. Don't expect them to be good (not that you ever do...) but expect them, none the less. I'm going to tackle this procrastination problem if it's the last thing I do.

You might notice my blog design is a bit awful at the moment. I'm trying to design a background but the measurements are proving difficult. Also I get distracted easily. We've already established this I believe.

I finished reading The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton today, which means I'll probably watch the film soon because that is how I roll. I feel like the book receives more hype than it deserves but having said that I did enjoy it. It wouldn't be the first thing I'd recommend to a friend though. 6/10 maybe?

I'm almost finished the third book in A Song of Ice and Fire aka Game of Thrones series, A Storm of Swords. Those books take me so long to get through but it doesn't help when I start reading another book in the middle. No spoilers but it's gotten to a point in the story where I'm sort of expecting something massive to happen. It's not that it's dull or slow moving or drawn out in the least but it's just a constant series of the events of the war and I'm kind of...bored.

So that's my Wednesday see you tomorrow. For realz this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment