Friday 30 August 2013

The Future of the Goof Hunt

Tomorrow is the last day of Blog Every Day in August. I am so greatly relieved by that fact. I've succeeded in blogging every single day of this  month and it was great and I really enjoyed it but now I'm ready for it to stop. It's hard to think of topics to write about when I'm spending all day sitting in a classroom listening to someone talk at me. Blogging is hard but I've definitely improved immensely at it this past month.

I hope to continue blogging at least once a week from September. I've gotten much better at writing about absolutely anything and doing my best to make it interesting but it's still super challenging especially while juggling school work. As I said previously I've started 5th year which means a lot of studying and I really want to stay focused this year. I know I'll need to push myself to the limits to keep up with the work and I'm prepared to do that, but I don't want my blog to suffer too.

So that's my plan and hopefully I'll see it through then same way I saw BEDA through.

-Kate

1 comment: